Tour in 08?

We are gonna dress up like Valkyries, storm the stage and declare we are now going to chose who will go into Walhal. And whoever is wearing the wrong band shirt, will go straight to Hel. We will go like "Futile to resist - You know why we have come!!" And scare the hell out of those pussies!!

THAT'S METAL!!! :headbang:

Who would dare laughing at the ones that would give access to Valhal? Let them who have the heart to giggle at us be delivered straight to the realm of the dead, let them watch Yggdrasil's roots from the bottom side and let them wail who do not approve Odin as the one true God, and us, who were sent by Him to chose the Einherjer to enter Valhal, oh let them whine, let them moan who dare to laugh at us! Oh give them pangs of remorse when they enter Hel, and see what deadly mistake they made when they ventured to challenge the wrath of the Valkyries!

We will scare them to death, darling! :err:

Something else than what? Those halfhearted guys who claim they would be true grim Vikings without even knowing 3 words of the Edda? Or these yelling groupies who take away the front of the concert hall to throw their underwear on the stage?
If that is what you are saying, then my answer is: YES.

Well... actually, we are even something else than any of you, because we are gonna be the Valkyries who sort out the ones named above :kickass:

Well about the Metaltown gig: Did I getit right that they want about 130€ for the ticket? Or is my calculator playing jokes on me? About 1200kr?

Indeed, two days ticket is 1195 SEK + "service fee".

One day ticket is 720SEK + service fee.

It's horribly expensive, does not include camping, you may not bring food or drinks.

That's why I haven't been, even though I live in Göteborg these days.

Might have to reconsider now though when the boys are coming to town.

Link to tickets:
http://www.ticnet.se/html/searchRes...nter+Artist,+Title+or+Venue&keyword=metaltown