AA european tour?

As a European, I never thought I'd live this....
AA has a north american tour for their new album... what about Europe? And I'm not talking about the Unholy Alliance Tour... I don't want to pay 40 to 50 fucking euros to see a gig where AA isn't even headlining, and in which there's Trivium, thank you very much...

I'm sure AA will headline a european tour for their new album but does anyone have any news as to when it will be?

PS: sorry if this has already been discussed.. I only just got back, I tried the search thing...
You are fuckin' right man... I totally agree :headbang:

I think he's trying to make the point that because some lucky few can afford to go to Bloodshed over Bochum, we should be happier than the US lot.

I'm gonna see them with Slayer (only show without Trivium) in Göteborg.

Will also see them all 4 days in Bochum.

I still want an European tour as well!
Hell I want them to play Göteborg every month at least if I can decide it myself.

I'll never be satisfied.

That being said, I'm still glad I have the opportunity to see them as often as I do.

Well I got some good news...or let's call it a rumour ;)

On my limited Edition of TOTTG was a sticker with the upcoming european dates for AA (means it listed the unholy alliance tour and bloodshed over bochum) and below that I read:

European Headliner Tour 2009 Watch out for Dates!

Well not a big surprise and nothing is confirmed yet...but it's nice to read such a sentence ;)

Well I got some good news...or let's call it a rumour ;)

On my limited Edition of TOTTG was a sticker with the upcoming european dates for AA (means it listed the unholy alliance tour and bloodshed over bochum) and below that I read:

European Headliner Tour 2009 Watch out for Dates!

Well not a big surprise and nothing is confirmed yet...but it's nice to read such a sentence ;)

yay! :D

Cant wait to see them on a headlining tour! I was considering flying to england for the unholy alliance, but it's not worth a half an hour set, Plus ill be seeing them in ireland at the end of the year anyway :)