New AA Album?

Hahaha... Patric that is too funny!

And I don't mind Swedish lyrics because they stimulate my brains to try to find the resemblance to a Dutch word...I just got some Manegarm cd's and they have Swedish lyrics. their music is ok... "folky death metal is fun"...

Damageinc840 said:
Maybe it will have an insert with the members off AA pissing on the members of Opeth and In Flames, and then murdering their familys, then stabbing mekane with an AIDS infected needle.
ahahah this is too funny ^^

Btw, what the hell happened to that cunt. i mean mekane, its been like three weeks since that moron has said anything. I hope hes bleeding to death somewhere....
Shit. maybe me saying this si going to bring him back...goddammit.

At least its been nice without that fucker around

np: Rush - 2112

Not sure about him bro, from what I hear In Flames have recorded their new music Vid for MTV, starring Max Cavelera and 50 Cents themselves, and needed stand-ins dressed up as circus clowns with baggy pants, sporting some Slipknot logo. It really is a sick world we're living in.

LOL! dude fuck that kid I bet he saw my phone number called it heard my voice message and shat himself to death. meh.... wishful thinking I guess.

actually I think I saw that video... its the one with all tose black chics dancing in skimpy clothes and Lil Jon saying YAAAYEAH right?

Lol fuck, I thought I was the only one on here with a voice like Phil Anselmo. Oh well.

Yah Lil Kim, like in "Meet The Parents" where the nerd goes "uh, she's phat...as in PH"...hahah fuck that. Anyway Monster Magnet has some nice babes in their videos. They don't concentrate on showing sweaty disgusting beer bellies like AA does.

LOOK MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAH great fucking aussie beer is great i think yes thats what i think! Anyway what you guys upto? getting fucking drunk? HOLY SHIT i cant wait till i get to europe to finally see AA live at wacken and there release parties. Who else is oging to these release parties?

BTW pantera were killer about 4-5 years ago...but they lost it man! im sick of phils shit! when they were here in australia phil was stoned like a mother fucker the whole band just stood there playing and itw as gay as all fucking hell! none of them head banged or antyhing i have been a fan of pantera for many a year and i was soooo fucking pumped to see them in aus and then they pull this shit iw as not happy! Either way, im sure when i see AA they will put on a killer show for everyone! and me hehehehehehehe FUCK holy shit its only like 3-4 months till wacken! so who is fucking coming and drinking the most amount of alcohol EVER????????????? camping, FUCKING bbq's fuckign shitty SHOWERS in the mud, Un protected sex heheeheh OMG its like a dream come true if i didnt have a g/f hehe. Anyway I hope these guys get a killer long set at wacken cos theyf ucking deserve it and they should show us some shit off there new upcoming album and im fucking pumped for it. Anyway i would fucking die if they play the song "Amon Amarth" cos omg can that song get any more emotional? FUCKING BRUTAL?????? I would run up on stage doing the braveheart bit doing all the screams and battlesword sounds hehehehe would be funny! anyway see u guys there

Marjama said:
Anything Amon Amarth makes will be golden. But OSFTGA style does rock hard! \m/
true. Unlike most bands AA always puts out a quality record. I remember getting Once Sent from the Golden Hall when it came out, and was like fuck thats bad.

I said the same thing with Opeths first two albums, and In flames ...now look at em.

Once Sent from the Golden Hall had a great epic feel to it.

Tomasz said:
then I was like fuck man thats bad ass bad, but so am I so how cool is that.
He's the man
he's the guy
he's the apple in the ladies eye
he can move, he can groove
he can do everything so smooth
he's the Satanic Pole