AA european tour?

Celtik Militia

Dumb French Bastard
Aug 12, 2004
Paris
As a European, I never thought I'd live this....
AA has a north american tour for their new album... what about Europe? And I'm not talking about the Unholy Alliance Tour... I don't want to pay 40 to 50 fucking euros to see a gig where AA isn't even headlining, and in which there's Trivium, thank you very much...

I'm sure AA will headline a european tour for their new album but does anyone have any news as to when it will be?

PS: sorry if this has already been discussed.. I only just got back, I tried the search thing...

I'm waiting on news for a headliner for the middle and lower part of the US, eagerly... All the dates on the upcoming tour are all the northern states and Canada. :\

looks like it's going to be next year. i'm sure amon amarth will do a full headline european tour and also a seperate uk leg like last year with finntroll.
the unholy alliance thing is way to expensive for just 30 minutes but i see what their trying to do with this tour. trying to appeal to a wider audience, which i'm sure they will.

I'm ok with it.

I think AA do their best to come very often to the little country of the brave Belgians so I'm not going to complain about whether they're headlining the tour or not...anyway, I'd like to attend another Slayer show so there are "two flies in one clap"...:)

Meh. I'm in Europe and I've seen them 9 times now... seems fair they are doing the US first.

who would we all like to see as support for this proposed tour? i don't think we will get ensiferum ,shame because that would be great. hows about dark tranquillity as main support and a less well known band as opener like engel.

Ahh DT as main support would rule, but engel suck.........put Scar Symmetry instead and it would be THE GREATEST tour of all time

I don't think a band like DT would be a guest for AA's European tour.. I mean its not like they can't headline a european tour of their own. I don't think they'd go down a level. That would be like an engineer working as a construction worker if you see what I mean ;)

Meh. I'm in Europe and I've seen them 9 times now... seems fair they are doing the US first.

Yeah you're right.. i've seen them 5 times or so, so yeah... why am I complaining? :p

who would we all like to see as support for this proposed tour? i don't think we will get ensiferum ,shame because that would be great. hows about dark tranquillity as main support and a less well known band as opener like engel.

well engel is not really one of my faves...

but AA and DT together on tour....that would be the ultimate :OMG:

and who says DT can't support AA? AA supported Dimmu Borgir last year so...

Or they could do a "Double-Headliner" tour with both bands playing a full set :worship:

You don't get a European tour. All the awesome that would have been used on that tour is instead going to be used on Bochum.

I don't think a band like DT would be a guest for AA's European tour.. I mean its not like they can't headline a european tour of their own. I don't think they'd go down a level. That would be like an engineer working as a construction worker if you see what I mean ;)

Yeah you're right.. i've seen them 5 times or so, so yeah... why am I complaining? :p
they did that eastpak antidote thing last year as the third band. can't remember who else was on the bill.

Eroupians, if i were you, id trade a 1:30 mins of amon to 4 fuckin days of amon

Plus, they said they will play stuff from with oden on our side, and twilight of the thundergod

stop whining

US 1:30 mins<< EU 4 days

I have no idea what any of that meant.