Tour in 08?

If I finally got this right, it will be 720kr for one day... that will be about 76€. That looks a bit different than 130 :D

So, is the evil woman gonna rob kids lunch money with me? Oh, and remember the horse rental fee, we have to get there somehow. Wouldn't it be really metal if we arrived in full armament on horseback?

Pshhh im not letting you women have all the fun! Im down... :kickass: i wanna come, lets goto Europe Vilewoman, i know my way around Greece. We can start their and begin our conquest!

Sister, I say the more the better!!!
Bates, dude would be so awesome to party with you in MA, let alone Germany!
Son, you can go anywhere your Momma Metal goes ;)

Let alone germany? Chick, do you wanna have me getting over there and kick you to germany?

HA! Come do it ;)

I'm just shocked and amazed me and Bates grew up in the same state...hung out in all the same places. We probably have met, but both were too drunk and don't remember a damn thing. Ahhh the good ole days :kickass:

They over booked my classes flight... I was pissed when i found this out... everyone kept saying "Its not like you could find your way to the venue" and i said Fuck you they do have Taxi's in Athens... But i got to Greece at 3 AM :( and missed AA...