Death Across America tour

metalseth

Dec 31, 2001
VA
Visit site
just read on bravewords.com that the Death Across America tour will feature: Amon Amarth, Christian Death, God Dethroned, Divine Empire and one act TBA. it starts in late may. so i guess AA isnt on the metal gods tour. AA w/ God Dethroned will kick some serious ass though.

Amon Amarth are NOT on this tour anymore. As I posted in the Metal Gods tour thread, they are now confirmed for THAT tour. The Death Across America tour now consists of Christian Death, God Dethroned, Divine Empire, Lover of Sin. They will add one more band soon and it will begin at the end of May. Brave Words aren't putting up correct info.

I totally agree with you Belgar. It's FINALLY starting to be cool in the States for tours. In the last couple years, there have been so many Swedish/Finnish bands come here. When I was talking to Fredrik (from Swedish Metal), we were talking about the Swedish bands we've seen. I've seen more than him and he LIVES in Sweden! :lol: I'm glad that the scene is getting better at bringing overseas bands to us. I think the record companies are realizing that these bands will make them money if they'd just get them to tour here and get the lesser-known ones some exposure.

True true Squeak, I have talked to a bunch of guys from bands here in Tampa and they said that they always try to bring some bands from Europe to tour with them in the US and or to give a shot to some US bands to tour with them.
I can think of Marduk as the best example of band that so many tried to bring to the US and for the reasons we all know they never made it back here after 9/11, although Frederik their old drummer was here in Tampa last year visiting. The other problems with many european bands is the lack of good managing here in the US, the lack of guarantees from promoters. You can mention Metalysee Agency to any European or US bands and you can make sure that Johan will book a killer tour. Being from Europe and living in the US, I can assure you that the true spirit of metal is in Europe and hopefully these kind of tours in the US will help maintain a true metal spirit. Just as a side note, only in the US have I ever witnessed so many posers wearing korn, slipknot shirts, baggy pants, dread-locks,.. at death metal concert.... so sumtin must be done to bring back the true death/black metal spirit in the scene and get rid of all the posers. But, that's just my 2cents.

Tomasz said:
........so right you are. Last time I cam in contact with a dreadlocked mother effer he nearly broke my nose doing hiss wigger dance moves (mostly involving hands swinging) in the pit.

Hey Tom, sure I remember this assclown, the same dumbass who told the guys of Behemoth "see you around homeboys" and you called him a wigger in Polish. lol.
Btw, when are we gonna go drink beer? you, me and our Croatian buddy .....