Timeline for announcements

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
Okay I take it all back. Just dicussed our new gameplan with John - we'll have everything announced by Monday, including both headliners and a possible 5th band for Saturday night!
:cool:

Game plan -
Friday morning: announce 1 band from Friday's roster
Saturday morning: announce Fri's headliner and Sat's 3rd band
Monday morning: announce Sat's headliner and the 5th Sat band if it works out.

:Smokedev:

Now that's what I'm talking about :headbang:

So is the "extra Band" the headliner that you were trying to score or are they already on board? If not the headliner where would they fit in on the schedule?

I appreciate you guys listening to "the fans"!!! I checked for tickets and from michigan and they are $200. If I decide to come down this will give me more time to shop around for a good deal.

Now that's what I'm talking about :headbang:

So is the "extra Band" the headliner that you were trying to score or are they already on board? If not the headliner where would they fit in on the schedule?

I appreciate you guys listening to "the fans"!!! I checked for tickets and from michigan and they are $200. If I decide to come down this will give me more time to shop around for a good deal.

No this extra band is not the Headliner, this will be an extra added attraction for Saturday night. And i think it will be a great addition.

madfest_LOGO.jpg

how do you like this just for a poster

I think it's cool, but personally I think you could either lose the star completely or reduce its size and move it up so it's not obscuring the longhorn... just my $0.02.

Tomorrow morning there will be a major announcement for TEXAS MADFEST, well in my opinion it will be major. Thiss announcement is one i have been dying to make and finally it will be made. So stay tuned it is going to rock your socks off, if your wearing socks.

hahaha!! You guys are great! :lol:

I would make the X into the star and move the longhorn up. It's definately too difficult to read, as is, but a few changes can solve that. So you guys really like that new one better than the one we're using?

hahaha!! You guys are great! :lol:

I would make the X into the star and move the longhorn up. It's definately too difficult to read, as is, but a few changes can solve that. So you guys really like that new one better than the one we're using?

For the Website no,that will stay as is, but for Posters and maybe a few shirts i like the one above.:headbang:

So you guys really like that new one better than the one we're using?

I do not like it better. I really like the current logo...it's more professional looking...cleaner...I love the colors....looks good as a banner, websites, etc...would look good on black tshirts, etc as well.

If I'd want to change anything about the current logo, it would be to replace the X in the background with a star or longhorn....but keep the star or longhorn like a watermark.

I hope whoever made the new logo doesn't take offense to this...but to put it bluntly, I'd buy something with the current logo but not with that new one.

It appears my opinion is in the minority here though....

Please don't get upset over this logo, it is just an idea. I will tell later who did it.