Timeline for announcements

Please don't get upset over this logo, it is just an idea. I will tell later who did it.

I don't think anyone is upset...at least I'm not. :loco: It doesn't matter who did the logo if you wanna keep it a secret...I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if the person who made it reads the forum....but I also wanted to give an honest opinion.

I don't think anyone is upset...at least I'm not. :loco: It doesn't matter who did the logo if you wanna keep it a secret...I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if the person who made it reads the forum....but I also wanted to give an honest opinion.

Ditto. I didn't intend to pick apart this new poster... I thought your original post with the picture was asking for feedback on the new design, so I offered some... I wasn't trying to cause problems.

This time. :lol:

BTW, ^ is my "other" half.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Welcome! Very nice to have you here!!

Ditto. I didn't intend to pick apart this new poster... I thought your original post with the picture was asking for feedback on the new design, so I offered some... I wasn't trying to cause problems.

This time. :lol:

We know no one is upset. We do want feedback, you guys are worrying too much! :lol: John just meant, "It's not going to become the new main logo, so don't worry about picky it apart."

8pm est. At 12:01 est we'll get an announcement right? ;p

Can't wait to find out some more news.

I have to wonder if this extra band on saturday is Krucible though! That would be cool. Hell stupid me didn't realize that Shane is in Stride!.

If the bonus band is Thought Chamber...that would be great!!!
madfest_LOGO.jpg

how do you like this just for a poster
That would be a great poster or a t-shirt! If you have XXL and I make it to the fest, consider one sold!:D Also, that could be a great background graphic for listing the bands logos around!
I think it's cool, but personally I think you could either lose the star completely or reduce its size and move it up so it's not obscuring the longhorn... just my $0.02.
I agree with this. Also, the star could be below the 2007, in between the zeroes.
or else replace the 'X' in Texas with the star.

otherwise, yeah - *thumbs up*
You took the words, right outta my keyboard! :p That is also another great idea.

Trying to, but i doubt it maybe tonite or tomorrow. Please bear with me, and our publicist, he has been sick and I, wellllllll I forgot to give him the info yesterday. My bad

Well guys, unfortunately we'll have to postpone today's announcement for reasons beyond our control. We will have it up tomorrow, and it will be Saturday's 3rd band and the additional 5th band. Thanks for the patience, everyone! We'll still get you some good news this weekend ;)
:headbang:

Well guys, unfortunately we'll have to postpone today's announcement for reasons beyond our control. We will have it up tomorrow, and it will be Saturday's 3rd band and the additional 5th band. Thanks for the patience, everyone! We'll still get you some good news this weekend ;)
:headbang:

Thanks for the info....I'm especially curious about the additional 5th band!!! :)