Timeline for announcements

:bah: I'm terribly sorry for the delays after we said we'd get the info out. I feel like a bum :erk: but some things can't be helped. I swear we know what we're doing :lol: :loco:

One more emoticon for the road :Smokedev:

It's ok. I know that you all are working VERY hard and are doing the best that you can. It's cool that this fest is even a reality being that it started from a "what about a...". I can wait. Do what you all need to do. It would be a shame to announce something unconfirmed and settled, just to keep us impatient metal heads happy! I'd hate to know what could happen as a result of that!

It's ok. I know that you all are working VERY hard and are doing the best that you can. It's cool that this fest is even a reality being that it started from a "what about a...". I can wait. Do what you all need to do. It would be a shame to announce something unconfirmed and settled, just to keep us impatient metal heads happy! I'd hate to know what could happen as a result of that!

Thanks for the patience and understanding! I'm losing both... :lol:

Okay folks the delay is my responsibility and mine alone. I won't go into all the details here, but it boils down to this, I don't want and will not put out a half-ass press release our person doing the release had some problems getting in touch with someone from the next two bands to be announced so i told him to hold off on the release. Then there were some things that happened beyond my control yesterday and i did not have an opportunity to get back with him. So that is the cause of the delay, I am sorry for the delay, but sometimes shit happens.

Its not really a big deal. Sure some of us are the 'rabid' followers of festival news and such, but we have more patience than given credit for... I think ;)

And I understand the need/desire to do full press releases for each band. You want to get quality news/advertisement about a new festival as much/best as possible.

Its not really a big deal. Sure some of us are the 'rabid' followers of festival news and such, but we have more patience than given credit for... I think ;)

And I understand the need/desire to do full press releases for each band. You want to get quality news/advertisement about a new festival as much/best as possible.

Thanks for the support Cheiron, i needed that little pat on the back today. I will work and try to get the release out in the next 24 hours.

Again i have to apologize, there was a major glich in our scheduled release. Our press guy, Milton had a major problem yesterday on the way home from work, and didn't get home till after midnite, so he was unable to get the release done. I promise you guys we do know what we are doing, but sometimes there are circustances that are beyond our control that we can not plan for or anticipate. We are working on getting that release out as soon as possible, please bear with us.

I hope Milton is alright.

I look forward to the announcement when it comes.

yeah he is doing great, but i can't say the same for his car. It wouldn't start when he got to it last night after riding the train from his job to home.

Yeah, damn piece of crap... LOL

Thanks though guys, I am safe at home now without a single scratch!! LOL And so is the machine!

Expect the announcement tomorrow morning. By the way, the bands to be announced are really damn good! ;)

Okay you MADFEST Fans, we hope to make an announcement today that will shock all of you, and make you throw the Horns for days. Plus i hope to make the announcement of the special event that is taking place, so stay tuned.

I have tuned all morning. Milton is clearly being extra lazy, lol j/k. Seriously though I am really interested in this announcement since BARfest already lost my attendance and Powerfest only has one more band. I dont mean to sound rude to the other fests but thus far no one has really pulled ahead to give something extra special other than Madfest and that is the fact I will know so many crazy ass people down there. So as of now Madfest is in the lead.

wooooohoooooo, we would love to have you Biffie, there are going to be tons of us crazy people there, having the time of our life and enjoying each other's company.