Times of Grace

I am really in love with the snare sound, so fat, full and rich of harmonics!

This is definitely one of the weaker songs on the album, in my opinion. I really love the rest of the album however. Jesse's voice is awesome.

Yea this is definitely not the strongest track on the album, "Hymn of a Broken Man" is a much better representation of the album, and when I first heard "The Forgotten One" I thought iTunes switched to Bad Company on shuffle or something. Great song though.

They are actually playing The Chance in Poughkeepsie, New York this Saturday with Straight Line Stitch for $12 and I'm seriously considering going being that it's only about an hour away from me. If I listen to Killswitch anymore it's always Alive or Just Breathing, and who knows, they might even sneak a track or two off that into their set :D.

Anyone else in New York thinking about going to that show? Maybe I should give Marcus a ring, he's closer to that venue than I am ha.

Definitely don't expect any AOJB tunes. They do put on an incredible show though.

Also the snare sound on that album is..........and who would have guessed it, the good ol' Fatcity snare.

Definitely don't expect any AOJB tunes. They do put on an incredible show though.

Also the snare sound on that album is..........and who would have guessed it, the good ol' Fatcity snare.

That Fat City snare sample will never die!!

Yeah.....thats pretty much exactly what Adam said. He said he loves it so much that its hard for him to not use it on a production.

I posted this in the Sneap produced albums in the Killswitch section but some of you guys might not of seen it so -

Just read an article in the new Total Guitar Mag with Adam D talking about his side project "Times of Grace".

Amps used on the album where his 5150 & Framus Cobra, he said that he used the PRS with the Dragon passive pickups but after the album was finshed he regretted using passive pickups and said that he should of used EMG's.

Of course the Maxon OD808 was used and also the Maxon AD9

K Odell do you have any other info about Adam's production techniques/Times of Grace info?

I went to their first show in Baltimore. They didn't play any KSE songs. They definitely put on a great shows, one of the best and most heartfelt shows I have ever been to.

I posted this in the Sneap produced albums in the Killswitch section but some of you guys might not of seen it so -

Just read an article in the new Total Guitar Mag with Adam D talking about his side project "Times of Grace".

Amps used on the album where his 5150 & Framus Cobra, he said that he used the PRS with the Dragon passive pickups but after the album was finshed he regretted using passive pickups and said that he should of used EMG's.

Of course the Maxon OD808 was used and also the Maxon AD9

K Odell do you have any other info about Adam's production
techniques/Times of Grace info?

I know a few of the songs were done with 7 string guitars......probably a Schecter considering thats what he used live. The schecter and the PRS, both with stock pickups.

Live it was all Splawn Nitro, Framus Ruby Riot, Fuchs Viper, and Fuchs Clean Machine.

Also noticed the bass player was using a Rat Pedal. Thats my new go to pedal for bass tones as it slays big time.

I was at that same show. I can totally see why everyone stood in awe. For me it was like seeing something I had wanted to see for a decade finally.