Timo Tolkki's new project "SYMFONIA"

Ahh I completely forgot to tune in and went to lunch instead! Darn it.

Listened to the samples and they sound awesome. Andre's vocals sound extremely nasally on those high notes, as always - one thing that's always kept me from being a huge fan of his - but as long as he can do it live, all is well. Fields of Avalon sounds like it's going to be wonderful. The chorus sounds like classic Stratovarius.

Listened to the samples and they sound awesome. Andre's vocals sound extremely nasally on those high notes, as always - one thing that's always kept me from being a huge fan of his - but as long as he can do it live, all is well. Fields of Avalon sounds like it's going to be wonderful. The chorus sounds like classic Stratovarius.
This, plus, the samples sound very Avantasia'ish too. :loco:

:) Back in uni in our Rock society, a friend used to playfully refer to the only 3 guys who were into power metal in the whole town, as followers of 'gay metal'.

Manowar+1.jpg

Couldn't be a prouder member of this brotherhood :lol:

This and more live songs are on YouTube - I'm totally sold. I can't wait to get this album!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to rock.

I went to the US Amazon store and I could pre-order it... for $22. The release date is a few days after that one too... hm!

Ahh that chorus to Fields of Avalon is brilliant power metal, I want this so badly! I'm going to pre-order the import after I get paid tomorrow.