Tips and Tricks......

Ok, I need some volunteers to write some articles for our new "Tips and Tricks" page on the website. I'll do as many as I can, but anyone who would like to contribute something, no matter how small, please let me know. All you'd have to do is type it out so I can cut and paste it, and I'll take it from there. I'm certain that any newbies to our project would really benefit and appreciate the help.

Cheers! :)

I'm supposed to do a tips n tricks for guitars for Jim's VMP site...which I have grossly neglected to this day. If its cool with Jim, you are more than welcome to have any content I come up with for that section.

Lemme second that. What kind of tips are ya looking for?
Playing bass?
What to think about when yer in a proffessional recording studio?
Cooking?
Hotroding your car?
Satisfying your woman?
What? I got some knowledge to share!
:p

Well, I'm not entirely sure what exactly would be helpful, but I guess anything that relates to using your computer to record multi-track music. After that, I'd say general recording advice, and then specific instrument advice.

I think the best way to think of it is to imagine that you just started to become interested in this kind of thing and needed advice. What would be helpful?

Also, I will divide this section into catagories, so the "articles" would not need to be all inter-related. I'm sure that anything you guys can think of would be cool! Thanks! :)

Tormentor: For you, I'll take the "Swedish Guide to Satisfying your Woman". No need to post it on the web, just send it to my e-mail ----> Steve's E-mail ;)

Originally posted by rabies
I'm supposed to do a tips n tricks for guitars for Jim's VMP site...which I have grossly neglected to this day. If its cool with Jim, you are more than welcome to have any content I come up with for that section.

I just got a look at Jim's site, and it's really coming along great! Good job Jim! I hadn't been back there in awhile and it's really looking good! :)