Tips to avoid bleeding on drums?

Tips to avoid bleeding on drums
- If you have and recent injuries make sure that they are correctly bandaged before playing the drums
- Ask the bass player to stop running with scissors
- Be nice to producers/engineers, they are volatile and prone to shanking people
- Tape oven mitts to the drummer’s hands. When the fight with the guitarist breaks they will protect their hands
- If the drummer breaks all their stick don't use anything sharp like kitchen knives, salad tongs, etc, as substitute sticks

If at any time you do find that your drummer is bleeding it is best to simply put a towel under it, gently as not to alert the drummer to the fact that it is bleeding , then finish the session.

Yeah I did hipassed them. I don't know why, maybe he hit it very hard or I didn't put enough stuff in his kick, or maybe it was the way my OH were places. I suppose using SDC instead of LDC should help a lot too.

700hz seems very high, doesn't it remove a lof of fatness from the cymbales?

depends on cymbals sound, I don't want fatness on cymbals, it's kinda gay IMHO :p.
Anyway most goes high to 500hz, I don't give a shit about that lol I'm more brootal so I go even higher.

Tips to avoid bleeding on drums
- If you have and recent injuries make sure that they are correctly bandaged before playing the drums
- Ask the bass player to stop running with scissors
- Be nice to producers/engineers, they are volatile and prone to shanking people
- Tape oven mitts to the drummer’s hands. When the fight with the guitarist breaks they will protect their hands
- If the drummer breaks all their stick don't use anything sharp like kitchen knives, salad tongs, etc, as substitute sticks

If at any time you do find that your drummer is bleeding it is best to simply put a towel under it, gently as not to alert the drummer to the fact that it is bleeding , then finish the session.

This made me laugh in a very childish way hahaha

About the 700 Hz highpass, I don´t really need the "fatness" from cymbals, I like my cymbals really highpassed like Kamao does

5. Build baffles - I have a couple of foam baffles attached to goosenecks (like a pop filter with a slab of foam attached to it). I can put this baffle between the snare mic and the hat to reduce some of the high end in the hat bleed.

sick!, do you have an image of your baffles? i don't think i am doing mine right