Titan: Nasa scientists discover evidence 'that alien life exists on Saturn's moon'

Awesome! Now we'll just speed up the process a little and move there...

Seriously though, I find astronomy very interesting. I've always wanted to read up on it, but I never seem to have the time. That's bullshit, of course... When I talk about it with people, no one really seems to understand why I find it so awesome. I always thought everyone things space is awesome, no joke...

I'm such a fucking geek, I suppose.

Reading back what I just typed...

I know, I know...

1251730-cool_story_bro__super.jpg

I'm a big astronomy geek, or mor precisely was when I was a kid.

But still, for me this news has to be taken really carefully. It's sensationnal to expose this way, but what we have objectively in this event is :

- There are chemical reactions that are unexpected... and that's basically all.

That would be cool to discover life forms there, but we still have to remember there are more possibilities that there is just something scientists didn't get for the moment. What they have here is just the lack of a gas that was expected from the calculus.

I'm looking forward to seeing some final proof of the existence of Alien life,

just so that the Christians will finally shut up and fuck off.

:worship:lol:

I don't think that's going to change their minds either. Some will say simply "God made them" and others will argue that there is "evidence" in the Bible. I've already seen websites addressing what some Christians believe is going to happen "soon", that being the discovery of alien life, intelligent or not. Some Christians have already decided that these aliens are in league with "Satan".

Dam Christians!

:worship:lol:

I don't think that's going to change their minds either. Some will say simply "God made them" and others will argue that there is "evidence" in the Bible. I've already seen websites addressing what some Christians believe is going to happen "soon", that being the discovery of alien life, intelligent or not. Some Christians have already decided that these aliens are in league with "Satan".

Dam Christians!

+1 its like the dinosaurs, Earth is 6000 years old, and god put the fossils in the ground to "test our faith", same could be said about aliens.

In terms of Aliens being in league with Satan, I somehow figure their religious nutcases would be saying the same thing about us.

Keep in mind that over half the astronomy news you hear is propaganda by "news agencies" puppetted by right wing aerospace companies looking to slowly coerce their all-important Christian voters that life out there does not mean that Jesus can't be here.

So, as long as these news stories continue to slowly and gradually awaken your uneducated Christian friends, I don't think they'll shut up and fuck off as suggested above. Shut up and fuck off will only come if there is a major sudden discovery such as ET himself coming down.