Tix to chi-town show

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and order from HOB directly. I'll save about 4 or 5 bucks by having them held at the will call window. Ticketbastard gets enough of my money,they don't need more!

I ordered mine yesterdy from Ticketscamer.
Can't wait. First trip to Chicago, and first road trip to see the mighty Thrax!
Will probably need some Hotel/Motel recommendations from my fellow Anthrax fans, once it gets closer to the date.

The HOB has a hotel right there,but it's probably expensive. I'm sure most of the hotels in downtown are expensive,but if you go a little west or east and can stand gunfire,you can find a cheap room. My basement is also an option.

Safehomey,
Thanks for the invite.
I'll have to check on Hotel rates at the HOB.

If I stay there, a few of us will have to get together for some brews.
Who's in?

I've been known to have a beer or two,or three,or four,or five,or six,or seven..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or 125....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or 378................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or 666 - Devil Beer!!