To all (any) owners of Edward the Great...

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Hi

This CD is currently selling for approximately $13.99 at my CD dealer of choice. What's the packaging like? Do they talk about each song in the booklet thing? Does it have cool pics? Apart from the dodgy cover and songs I already have, what other reason is there for me to buy it?

Regards,

Spiffo

Dear Spiffo,

Thank you for your recent enquiry into "Edward the Great". Unfortunately the packaging is of no great interest. There is a brief introduction written by one Steve Harris on the first page (which possibly may be provided by alternative means if the correct people are asked nicely), followed by the song lyrics and some small black and white photographs of the band at various points in their career and the song lyrics.

There is no exposition or explaination of the songs, and the main reason you would buy this album is to be a completist, or to satisfy your morbid curiosity, or because hell, it's cheap.

Yours faithfully.

phlog.

It just comes with the lyrics and some photos of the band, nothing really crash hot - buy it for the sake of completeness in having Iron Maiden's entire back catalogue. Apart from that, probably no reason.