To all Eleven Rack owners

combo666

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2007
www.bandbase.dk
Hi there

I think it would be really nice to hear some good (if possible) hi-gain tones from the Eleven Rack.

I have searched all over the www and only seem to find a lot of soft rock soloing (boring...)

I am really interested in this thing and the local deal don't have them in stock.

Thanks in advance :kickass:

if you buy your Eleven Rack from Sweetwater, it comes with some exclusive presets done for them by Artists they work with. i know one of them is Mark Morton of L.O.G., another is Adam D.

can't vouch for the unit or the presets, as i haven't heard it... but there ya go.

just ordered an Eleven Rack from Sweetwater today.... it's going to be my compact, all-in system for pre-production and remote guitar tracking... i'll be re-amping back at my own studio. flying to L.A. next month to reprise the World Under Blood sessions, so i'll be putting it through it's paces with Deron Miller, tracking at his house and re-amping when i get back.

just ordered an Eleven Rack from Sweetwater today.... it's going to be my compact, all-in system for pre-production and remote guitar tracking... i'll be re-amping back at my own studio. flying to L.A. next month to reprise the World Under Blood sessions, so i'll be putting it through it's paces with Deron Miller, tracking at his house and re-amping when i get back.

Compact ?? :zombie:

Compact ?? :zombie:

well, it is compact if you compare:

ElevenRack-large.jpg

750-8x10-Triple%20Stack%20-%20NAMM%20-%201-15-04.jpg

yes exactly... how can anyone seriously not consider that a compact system? otherwise to do the same job i'm carrying around, at minimum, a POD Pro, a DI, a Pre, an MBox2 Pro, and many more cables... the Eleven Rack, if it performs as advertised, cuts out a second rack, and/or reduced the size of the one small rack i'll have to carry, and reduced the weight i'm traveling with as well. pretty simple to grasp.

i would never carry around an amp as part of a mobile rig though... re-amping put an end to that.

Just out of interest james... what do you feel the rack will offer that the Eleven Rtas/Tdm doesnt?

I think it hasn't advantages compared to the rtas version... it's only usefull as an all-in-one solution instead to carry pod,DI bos, preamp, audio interface,etc...

Please upload your Eleven Rack Presets to http://www.elevenrackpresets.com so other people can enjoy them. You can post links to your clips in the forum there as well.

Ok here are some cool tones I discovered for Eleven Rack owners to try...

1.) Bassman amp with Vintage 25 4x12 speakers, Mic Cond 87 on axis - put this on a Tele neck pickup or neck/bridge - sweet!

2.) Humbucking pickup with a Lead 800 amp with a Black Distortion (Rat) in front of it, 4x12 cab with Ribbon mic and a nice large stereo reverb - great lead tone with this!

Justin
Admin
http://www.elevenrackpresets.com

Just out of interest james... what do you feel the rack will offer that the Eleven Rtas/Tdm doesnt?
see below, ::XeS:: nails it

I think it hasn't advantages compared to the rtas version... it's only usefull as an all-in-one solution instead to carry pod,DI box, preamp, audio interface,etc...

World Under Blood eh? Tim Yeung still a part of that?
yep, his drum tracks are all done. Logan Mader recorded the first 3 tracks, a couple more were recorded at Ray Herrera's studio, and the remainder Deron and i subcontracted out to Mike from The Faceless. I'm recording/producing everything else, and then mixing whenever we get done. tough to know exactly when that will be as we have to work around Deron's CKY touring schedule.