To all greek OL fans

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
I don't know if this has been posted here already but I just saw in the Israeli forum that OL are coming to ATHENS and SALONIKI on January 15,16 2005

I'm guessing Stavroula and dreamcell are already running to buy tickets. :D

I wish I could go
but as I explained to Roula,it's going to take a miracle to get me to come to greece in january. something like winning the lottory and having a strike in the University for a week or so.
:cry:

Paradoxile , Miracles Are Happening If We Believe In Something And Love It Strong...:Spin:
So , I Am Sure That Something Good Will Happen That Days Of January !!!
You and all the friends that want to come in Greece to see Orphaned Land performing,have our positive thoughts and energy to succeed it... :hotjump:

I am very tempted to make that trip. I think that there are some cheap flights to Greece and can anyone reccommend any cheap hostles/places to stay?

I have always wanted to go to Greece and also see OL play live

Hey Tye, that's a great thought!
You are more than welcome so does everyone in Greece. If you'd like we (me and OrphanedAngel) could start searching from now to find some cheap and good places to stay. :)
Do your best and come brother, we'll have a great Orphaned time here!!! :headbang:

Cheers brother! Yes I would love to some. I have plenty of time to save up some money. If you know any good places to stay please let me know, that would be extremely helpful. I take it the tickets are already for sale?

That's great news!!!:hotjump: We will all have an amazing time and fun in our Orphaned reunion!!! :headbang:
I'll start looking for places to stay brother. Until January we will find the best place for you to stay. There are not tickets for sale yet, usually tickets are available one month before the consert day. I'll keep you informed ok? :)
Morticia NL, if it takes to get yourself a second job or something, i wish that all will go well and we'll see you in greece too. :)
Orphaned Land really worth it!!! :worship: