to anyone with negative feelings about jeff: fucking read this thread NOW!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
after my experiences this weekend at the NJ Metalfest and Philadelphia shows, I have this to say... keep in mind that I have had some bad feelings towards since June, because of a slight incident that I definitely blew way out of proportion. i am kicking myself in the ass because of it...
----------------
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: Jeff does not hate us. he only dislikes some things that are posted on the board, as do some of us
CharredSacrifice: agreed here
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: he is definitely NOT what most people think, as which i have thought in the past
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: hes a great guy that doesnt want the fans to think poorly of him
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: he even said that without the fans, there would be no nevermore
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: he loves the fans more than anything (he said that in our first encounter of the day)
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: i really hope anyone on the board with negative feelings towards him change their minds. he definitely does not deserve any more insults. the past two days, i have spoken with him... he deserves our respect. he has ALOT of respect for us
CharredSacrifice: its good that this issue has been resolved
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: yes

Will, I hope your not talking about the "Ways to get Jeff Loomis to kick your ass" thread because I started that out of good fun and have nothing but respect and admiration for Jeff.

We love Jeff, but I think we all know what the next Nevermore album cover is going to be:
25770555-139c-025801C7-.jpg

Jeff is cool. He is a godlike, perfect human being. Just like me. :D

Seriously, it's no big deal that he thinks the board's stupid...I think the board's stupid. That's why I love it. He's just less easily amused than the rest of us, and no problem with that. We only mock him because we're so worshipful of him.

Except me. I see him as one of my very few equals in terms of sheer awesomeness.

Jeff doesn't mind the Fruit of the Loomis thing. he thinks it's funny to a degree (even though Warrel said that he burnt it... after he told him that he would tape it to the top of his bunk and jerkoff to it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )