To Ardbeg

Norse Wrath

Mar 8, 2005
Hey man! I just wanna thank you for what you did at the Evolution Festival... Well you didn't give me your Mjollnir, but WTF, I knew that you wouldn't separate from It. I've tried to... :)
What you give me is more important...
After I bought "Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds" in the early '96 the only thing I wanted to was to meet you and the other "AA" guys. Now, after 10 years I can say that my wish has come to reality...
After a lot of troubles I finally saw you live, and I wanna say that you guys rock the fuck on!!!
Don't pay attention to those "new fans" who want to hear only the new songs of yours... a lot of "true fans" wants to hear songs like Without Fear or Thor Arise...
Well, after a little digression let me thank YOU for the embrace you give me after the concert (right before you kick Ted's beer). :p
Thank you Johan!
Thank you Amon Amarth.
Don't do like some other bands that left the way once they were famous only to follow money... What you did (and what you do nowdays) is to give dreams to the people. Dreams of a far far land, of a far far time that could never return again, but that still lives in our heart.
Don't loose the way that lead you to the great band you are at this moment. Works like Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds, like Once Sent, like Vs The World... Please, remember from where you start...
Thanks to be still here!

Hope to hear from you...

Ragnarok