to mr. perfect (ledmag)

Oh, but of course.
"Clitstopher Columpuss was a rapist. He came to this country so he could find more people to rape. Some people think he discovered this land, but he didn't. He just raped its occupants. If you wish to learn more about Mr. Columpuss, please rent one of his well known videos at your neighborhood adult film store.
*Clitstopher Columpuss is a trademark of Deadskinmask of the Nevermore forum (and, of course, New Jersey)*"

Hmm...

Originally posted by Trapped
Who's christopher columbus? :confused:

Who's James Cook? :D
Eric the Red the Viking stepped on Grenland, but poor bastard, what would he know back then in the 9th century? He probably thought he reached Walhalla while being alive still... LOL A more white man must have raped the Indians before Columbus. :cool:

Ghetto crackbaby only wheighs 68 lbs.?I'm gonna call her "Ashwee the Ghetto Crackbaby" from now on.
Amos,yeah,"Brown boy" prolly would've given you an A on your Clitstopher Columpuss(sp?)report.I bet he's rented to video,too.And I could see him showing that to one of his future social studies classes.Like when he showed us Pocohontas...
But about the whole Christopher Columbus thing...all of that stuff about the discovery of America pisses me off.The Indians were here first so the white ppl have no right to call themselves Americans.We should call ourselves Native Europeans.And then there was the way we treated the Native American indians.They were here before we were,but we took their land away from them,so we are the savages,not them(reffernce-Pocahontas)...damn,I shouldn't have payed so much attention to the lesson in social studies...
And,about all of the ppl having headaches and whatnot...I was having some really bad headaches on Sunday.I think it might be allergies,but my mother believes that it's because I'm not eating enough.That's her solution to everything...I have a headache,I need to eat...I have a cold,I need to eat,etc.Every time Amos is over at my mouse,my mother is forcing food upon her,lol.