To Sir Russell :)

mandaX

Team #ZFG
Jul 19, 2002
Budd Lake, NJ
I know a billion people are reading this but I dont care :)

I just wanted to say thanx for taking time out tonight (Sunday) to say hi to all of us. Good luck on the new album! And thanks again, it means alot to us little fans ;)

-manda

Hey mandaX did you go to Medieval Times and met Russell there? :)
I would really like to see that place (i like a lot medieval stuff and costume representations infact), but unfortunately i live kinda far lol :lol:
Anyways, isn't it TOOOOOoooooo GREAT to see these guys (SyX i mean, of course ;) ) being so cool with the fans? :D they seem never gettin' tired of sayin always a good word, even to the ones who pester them a lot hehehe!!! :D
X-Greets,
Knight_ <-thinking that is too cool to be fan of a band that doesn't have ROCKSTAR attitude ;)

Originally posted by Knight_
Hey mandaX did you go to Medieval Times and met Russell there? :)

Yessem I did and he ruled! But I think I already told you that :)

Originally posted by Knight_
Anyways, isn't it TOOOOOoooooo GREAT to see these guys (SyX i mean, of course ;) ) being so cool with the fans? :D they seem never gettin' tired of sayin always a good word, even to the ones who pester them a lot hehehe!!! :D
X-Greets,
Knight_ <-thinking that is too cool to be fan of a band that doesn't have ROCKSTAR attitude ;)

Amen to that, I've met alot of musicians with the rockstar attitude and its such a turn off for me and their music:mad:

/me gets off of her soap box :D
-manda