To test..

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
..whether the moderation is really laid back on this lovely forum, I have a few things to say:
1.Ultrviolence is not only heavy metal, its good
2.Slipknot suck
3.Any-one who likes Slipknot sucks
4.Dill is an alchie (or so I've been told ;) )
5.Thats is all

Laid back eh? Lets see ;)

:D

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
To reply...

1) You're entitled to your delusions.
2) You're also entitled to your opinions.
3) 'To generalise is to be an idiot.' - William Blake.
4) Guilty as charged.
5) Glad to hear it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a bong to finish off.

:p :D

To reply:
1.Delusions? :eek: Ultraviolence are amazing my good man, the sooner you see the light the sooner you can enjoy the hardcore technoey gooddness ;) (or not)
2.I just said it to piss you off and see if you remained laid back
3. Oh so true :) Didn't believe that one either
4.Did believe that one ;)

Now if you'll excuse me, as a hardcore technone fan I've a few tabs to finish off

:p :D

I do my best, I do wish to address you on one issue however ;)

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
3) 'To generalise is to be an idiot.' - William Blake

"All Bibles or sacred codes, have been the causes of the following Errors:

1. That Man has two real existing principles Viz: a Body & a Soul.
2. That Energy, called Evil, is alone from the Body, & that Reason, called Good, is alone from the Soul.
3. That God will torment Man in Eternity for following his Energies.

But the following Contraries to these are True:

1. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that called Body is a portion of Soul discerned by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age.
2. Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy.
3. Energy is Eternal Delight. " - William Blake - The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

This is a genrealisation, as several sacred codes rely upon the fact that man has only one existing principle..

I therefore suggest, by your quote William Blake is an idiot, and sed quote (yours) does not apply :p

Which of course then leads to a paradox...

Or I could cut the crap and give up, which, i think, is the preferable option ;) :D

Sleep deprivation all the way!!!!!!!!!! Woooo!!!!!!

:D

:err:

Lol, I never actually thought of the paradox in the first place :rolleyes: Me, slow?

Anyway, I heard about the little "lighter fluid" incident... Soooo..Dill, recovered the feelings in your legs yet? ;)

Oh yeah, u may wanna make ur sig a little narrower :loco:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Lol, I never actually thought of the paradox in the first place :rolleyes: Me, slow?

Anyway, I heard about the little "lighter fluid" incident... Soooo..Dill, recovered the feelings in your legs yet? ;)

Oh yeah, u may wanna make ur sig a little narrower :loco:

Heh,hes still walking,and talking, just like the energiser bunny,he just keeps going and going and going and going......ect

Even this Si`s punch(a freind of ours,big goth fella,cant miss him)
Couldent take dill down, this stuff had a head on it but it wasnt anything more than spirits,dill was still drinking it when it was partialy aftershave:lol: