to the End (New Song!)

Rep

Engel Saint #1
Jul 10, 2009
Porvoo, Finland
www.facebook.com
Hey guys and girls!

As some of you might know - the newest single release - currently exclusive to Bandit Rock, is called to the End.

Well, as we all don't have time to sit around and wait to hear it at some point from the radio/online stream, I thought I'd make a favor for you guys (and get copy of it for myself as well, obviously. And promote the band. :D)

So, head over to YouTube if you want to hear it RIGHT NOW. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_N9fhqtzU&fmt=18[/ame]

:) :headbang:

Well, that was completely underwhelming. One the plus side, it sounds as if Tue ironed out the production that plagued Absolute Design.

This was one of the songs Bandit Rock Radio really wanted and as they have shown us such strong support, how could we say no! Actually for us, we wanted to show an even more melodic side to the band but dont be fooled... Some of the new album tracks are far more brutal and harder than ever before but its still the Engel you know and love!

This was one of the songs Bandit Rock Radio really wanted and as they have shown us such strong support, how could we say no! Actually for us, we wanted to show an even more melodic side to the band but dont be fooled... Some of the new album tracks are far more brutal and harder than ever before but its still the Engel you know and love!

For those who have not gotten their hands to the Japanese version of the album, I'll +1 this for confirmation. To the End grows on you though.

In the end of the day, Threnody is heavier than AD on ~every scale. It sounds more personalized too, compared to AD. When you'd play AD to someone who hasn't heard of Engel, they could mix it up to, I don't know, ANY Göteborg-Metal band? But I think Threnody distances Engel a step or two from that.