Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
turbo
bodomisyourgod
i_am_canadian(sucks to be you!)
silent_scream

what the fuck is with your huge fucking signatures? nobody likes having to scroll through your gay ass pics that are the size of the whole fucking screen. take them down!

Yetti said:
turbo
bodomisyourgod
iam_canadian(sucks to be you!)
silent_scream

what the fuck is with your huge fucking signatures? nobody likes having to scroll through your gay ass pics that are the size of the whole fucking screen. take them down!

:worship: :worship:

Disable signatures if you're so picky about it..

Also, people have been doing it for months and now all of a sudden it's over the line? Well knock yourselves out, I'll be here raising an eyebrow

Taliesin said:
Disable signatures if you're so picky about it..

Also, people have been doing it for months and now all of a sudden it's over the line? Well knock yourselves out, I'll be here raising an eyebrow

it id fucking annoying scrolling down through threads full of gigantic signatures. when i go through some threads fast, sometimes i end up looking at signatures, because thy seem like a part of a someones post, i mean the 'vital part'. i never bitched about it, because i don't post here much anymore.

hey, dude, on other forums there is a sig-limit.
we don't give a fuck if you have that picture in your signature. but please resize it!!!!

turbo
bodomisyourgod
i_am_canadian(sucks to be you!)
silent_scream

Usually, I'm a nice person but . . . . FUCK YOU YETTI! PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT EVER THEY FUCKING WANT! AND IF BIG SIGS MAKES THEM HAPPY SO BE IT!!! I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU START COMPLAINING ABOUT POINTLESS STUFF LIKE THIS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! GET A LIFE AND START POSTING SOMETHING USEFUL! AND ANOTHER DAMN THING, I'M GERMAN! I JUST LIVE HERE, AND I THINK IT'S PRETTY FUCKING GREAT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH OUT PEOPLE DYING FUCKING EVERYWHERE, LIKE IRAQ OR SOMETHING!
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
So everyone . . . plz continue doing big sigs if you like . . . for the rest click the disable sig button. Thx.

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Usually, I'm a nice person but . . . . FUCK YOU YETTI! PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT EVER THEY FUCKING WANT! AND IF BIG SIGS MAKES THEM HAPPY SO BE IT!!! I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU START COMPLAINING ABOUT POINTLESS STUFF LIKE THIS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! GET A LIFE AND START POSTING SOMETHING USEFUL! AND ANOTHER DAMN THING, I'M GERMAN! I JUST LIVE HERE, AND I THINK IT'S PRETTY FUCKING GREAT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH OUT PEOPLE DYING FUCKING EVERYWHERE, LIKE IRAQ OR SOMETHING!
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
So everyone . . . plz continue doing big sigs if you like . . . for the rest click the disable sig button. Thx.

scream even louder im sure soemone will hear you.
hon, its a message board, no need to get all aroused, because someone critiqued your signature. I don't see other people sending Yetti and others to hell, and I'm sure you get a kick out of it, and probably punched your computer screen just because certain people get annoyed with oversized signatures.
and when it comes to bashing eachothers countries- dude, if you havent noticed yet, americans in general tend to bash canadians and vice versa, and nobody seems to care for it on this board, and in general it is being taken as a joke, not the biggest insult in the world. but how are you suppose to know that, you are german.

don't get your boxers in a bunch, get a life, and don't take everything being said on this board so seriously, or you are going to get offended a lot.

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

if big sigs makes them happy do it on a messege board where no one else has to see your giant sig. its not pointless either because its annoying to have your whole screen plus more covered with some picture someone thinks is cool. plus if you didn't understand the canadian thing is a joke you're pretty dense.