to the following people:

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Usually, I'm a nice person but . . . . FUCK YOU YETTI! PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT EVER THEY FUCKING WANT! AND IF BIG SIGS MAKES THEM HAPPY SO BE IT!!!

bitch, please.

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU START COMPLAINING ABOUT POINTLESS STUFF LIKE THIS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

this isn't any kind of all of a sudden thing. several people have been asking you people in paticular to resize your sig pics by people other than myself. i'd also like to point out all of the people agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

GET A LIFE AND START POSTING SOMETHING USEFUL!

yes, i never, ever make any useful posts. :rolleyes:

AND ANOTHER DAMN THING, I'M GERMAN! I JUST LIVE HERE, AND I THINK IT'S PRETTY FUCKING GREAT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH OUT PEOPLE DYING FUCKING EVERYWHERE, LIKE IRAQ OR SOMETHING!

oooook, good for you.

but since you've only been here a couple weeks, you apparently don't know that we tend to make fun of everybody's nationality here, regardless of where it is.

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

yes, mistress! :rolleyes:

Yetti said:
bitch, please.

b8370231.jpg

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Usually, I'm a nice person but . . . . FUCK YOU YETTI! PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT EVER THEY FUCKING WANT! AND IF BIG SIGS MAKES THEM HAPPY SO BE IT!!! I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU START COMPLAINING ABOUT POINTLESS STUFF LIKE THIS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! GET A LIFE AND START POSTING SOMETHING USEFUL! AND ANOTHER DAMN THING, I'M GERMAN! I JUST LIVE HERE, AND I THINK IT'S PRETTY FUCKING GREAT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH OUT PEOPLE DYING FUCKING EVERYWHERE, LIKE IRAQ OR SOMETHING!
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
So everyone . . . plz continue doing big sigs if you like . . . for the rest click the disable sig button. Thx.

Dude, shut the fuck up and just get rid of the shitty pics.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
:lol: i actually think you people bitch too much sometimes :p

And this is why I love Helloween

(Music, Lyrics: M. Weikath)

People are in big confusion
They dont like their constitution
Every day they draw conclusions
And theyre still prepared for war.
Some can say thats ineffective
Some make-up themselves attractive
Build up things they call protective
Well, your life seems quite bizarre.
Bridge:In the sky a mighty eagle
Doesnt care about whats illegal
On its wings the rainbows light
Its flying enternity
RF:Eagle, fly free,
Let people see
Just make it your own way
Leave time behind
Follow the sign
Together well fly someday.
Hey, we think so supersonic
And we make our bomb atomic
On the better-quite neutronic
But the poor dont see a dime
Nowadays the airs polluted
Ancient people persecuted
Thats what mankind contributed
To create a better time.

"OMG STFU JEEEZ< !!>@11111 !!! IVE bEEN On THIs FOrum a MontH Im such A CoB GOsue2!!!!"

is pretty much all im hearing from all youdamn new comers on this board. God damn, go back to scythes of bodom, bitch.

Yetti said:
turbo
bodomisyourgod
i_am_canadian(sucks to be you!)
silent_scream

what the fuck is with your huge fucking signatures? nobody likes having to scroll through your gay ass pics that are the size of the whole fucking screen. take them down!

was there any need to make a thread about it...a simple pm wud have done fine. N plus i had a pm from bob about a week ago telling me to sort it out. I knocked off the second picture and he said it was QUOTE "fine". I read ur post in "one word story" and I changed it...NOW please piss off!

Turbo said:
was there any need to make a thread about it...a simple pm wud have done fine. N plus i had a pm from bob about a week ago telling me to sort it out. I knocked off the second picture and he said it was QUOTE "fine". I read ur post in "one word story" and I changed it...NOW please piss off!

Translation:

Was there any need to make a thread about this? A simple PM would have been sufficient. Plus, I had received a PM from Bob about a week ago, telling me to fix it. I removed the second picture and he said that it was fine. I read your post in "One Word Story" and changed it. Now please, piss off!

And to think that the English language originated from England.....