To Welcome the Fade is OFFICIALLY for sale EARLY

From Dark Symphonies:

NOVEMBERS DOOM (US) "To Welcome the Fade" - CD....$10.00
Produced by Grammy award winning producer Neil Kernon (Kansas, Peter Gabriel, Red Harvest), "To Welcome the Fade" is the band's 4th full length cd showcasing their unique writing talents as they completely redefine their sound and the entire doom metal genre! Also mastered by Kernon in High-Definition 24 bit sound and complimented once again by the haunting artwork of Travis Smith (Anathema, Opeth), "To Welcome the Fade" is a sonic juggernaut that explores the depths of anger, self-doubt, and sorrow.

Ahem, I believe that I posted somewhere on this message board that you could go to DarkSymphonies.com and order the new album and that it would probably be the cheapest there. But I'm sorry that you guys weren't aware of this sooner =( I hope you all deem it worthy of that extra dollar! :-D

And, in case anyone reads this and doesn't already know, everyone really should check out DarkSymphonies.com for any and all underground cds they might be seeking. Ted has really been building up his cd stock and he's got some killer shit and usually its cheaper than most places. I know alot of people shop at TheEnd, and they are cool as hell too. But definately give Ted and DarkSymphonies a gander next time you're looking for some cds and european vinyl, etc....
I picked up almost the entire back catalog of Opeth albums on vinyl from Dark Symphonies at metalfest for $10 a piece. Definately my best purchase that whole weekend.