To whoever wanted to room with me in Seattle

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Found a decent hotel, a 3.44 miles from the venue

Just read that it's a minimum 21year old check-in age. i lose.
http://www.hotels.com/propertyPrintable.do?mtnHotelID=294818&js=1&zz=1154729361500

I know for a fact it's me and Dan in the room. Just need 2 other people. Tyler, Russell, and Eric, you 3 will have to battle and see which is the weakest link :tickled:

Sure, it says that it's average is $174 a night, and I'll be in Seattle from Thursday to Saturday, which is 2 nights. Split that between 4 people (that is, if 4 people will be in the room that Thursday night), it's 43 per person a night. Sounds kinda reasonable to me. Any other suggestions, feel free to do some research and get back to us.

um..

from the Sea-Tac Airport, you could take this shuttle bus to the 'Hilton Hotel: 6th Avenue and University Street' stop. Adult roundtrip ticket for that shuttle service is $17. That Hilton Hotel stop is 1.05 miles from the hotel I linked you to above. That should be a decent 15 minute walk.

Once things are sorted out, we can figure out if we all want to go to the venue at the same time or whatever, and take the same taxi to save money. Shouldn't cost too much.

That's what I came up with.

Also, if anyone from the board would want to meet up and hang out or whatever, we can exchange cell #s when the day gets closer.

dude...that's like in the other direction of the show.

"your standard donuts and coffee." ;)

i can't even afford a hotel, but i'm still flying out dammit, taking a flight home the morning after. going to have to find an all night coffe shop or something. good times.