To Yngvai X!

holoduke

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2003
hey man, i just heard your song, Mt. Nibel and i absolutely love it, in fact i cant stop listening to it! my favourite bit is at 1:15 minutes through the song, i love that awesome riff!
anyone im wondering whether uve written a tab for this great song cos id love to learn it :D

Yngvai rules. Matt, you should just practice your alternate picking a bit more as that appears to be your (only?) weak point. Other than that, you completely own dude. Did Mike hear any of your shit? I bet he'd love it!

Actually, The Final Vision. Matt should have the song still (I had it on my computer and sent it to him a while back for something), but if not, maybe at some point I'll drag out the old computer and make it available again. Depends on Matt and whether or not I EVER use that P.O.S. again.

Yea, Mt. Nibel was the original incarnation of "The Final Vision." It was about half the length and had some different sections that were kinda lame.

I'll save that one for the "Dark Empire: rareties and demos" CD 10 years down the line, or something ;)

Ahh, it was The Final Vision? That song is off da bird. I thought it would be A Soul Divided or Northern Sky, onsiderring that those seem to be the 2 biggest Dark Empire songs. :headbang: