Weakness......goin on hour 3...!!!...non stop play

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
been playin it at work....i jut love it...so subtle yet has a very sort of comforting soudn to it...!!!.......lvoe it........wahts the longest uve played one song.........i once played.."Are u there" by Anathema for 8 hours non-stop..!!!...........hahaha........PEAC EOUT

you're at work?
what kind of shitty job do you have that allows you to visit metal forums while working?

and is your keyboard broken or are you that retarded, please learn to spell.

waz has his own way of commincating his keyboard is perfectly fine, lighten up...weakness is a badass song imo, some say its overly boring and i can see that but i like it, and the longest ive played one song was that green carnation album that was one 60 minute song, i have neither the patience or desire to ever do that again

^yeah okay..

anyway to answer your question..
this isn't metal..
but i put the song "all for you" by sister hazel on repeat for 2 hours..
theres a personal reason why.. its an okay song, but its special to me because of something...

but for metal..
uhh.. if i'm sad i leave hope leaves on repeat for a good 30 minutes..

haha outside of metal....i got stoned one time and played the song Cortez the Killer by neil young on repeat till i came down, i may have beat the green carnation then i cant remember

affinityband said:
You cant having the piss taken out of you, state that arguing on the internet is for retards, and you directly provoked an argument and took the piss out of someone. Lord.

i was making a comment.
i'm not provoking a fight.
arguing on the internet is what philz/deliverancelolingatme did, he purposely found a way to insult *every* single post of mine, THATS retarded.

opethXisXlove916 said:
you're at work?
what kind of shitty job do you have that allows you to visit metal forums while working?

i visit the forum during work. but thats probably because my name is on the side of the building. :oops:

opethXisXlove916 said:
you're at work?

why dont u go suffocate on ure own vomit and rid us of ure pathetic excse of a sorry life...!!!......these low life noobs are gettin on my nerves...if u got prob. with my post....frekin ignore it.......say stuff liek that again and Ill have u know waht IP logging is used for..!!.........PEAC EOUT

.........anywayz.....back on topic...that stupid slut pissed me me...o well......so eyah.....i love grereen carnation....teh song...burden is mine...is a fav of mine...........PEAC EOUT

opethXisXlove916 said:
you're at work?

you're such a stupid bitch... jesus.