Weakness......goin on hour 3...!!!...non stop play

vampyrouss said:
I think the song is called "Heaven's A Lie" and I forget what band it is...

Haha... Lacuna Coil is what you've got there vampy... no wonder once was enough:lol:

I got stuck with an 8 hour car ride with one miz cd, with one good song... Desert Rose by Sting. Needless to say, I now know that song very well.

I may be breaking a taboo here but I'm convinced that in reality was is an english gentleman who speaks perfect 'high' english...

NineFeetUnderground said:
no.

death whispered a lullaby
in my time of need

both arent very good, and worse.

i agree that weakness is better than these 2 tracks, god the soloing in death whispered a lullaby makes me want to drive a spike through my head...and i just got tired of in my time of need after a while

thats true, waz is law, and oh yeah, its easy to make a picture with your screenname on a piece of paper, called photoshop lol. but i bleieve girls like metal, they just like j-rock better.

Heckelgruber said:
No, really. he's right up there with The Rule of Law and the US Constitution. :rolleyes:

this man knows his constitution...!!!..........true that........it says right there in bill of rights....im teh 11th line...everyone seems to forget...hahaha......!!!.....Keep rockin fellas........listenin to Weakness today too...hahaha...but not even close to an hour....hahaha........PEAC EOUT