today I bought my first nevermore album

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Dead heart in a dead world. All I can say so far is...wow! What a great record. At first I didnt like the vocals at all, but they're growing on me big time. The guitar playing is great, too. There are some really catchy choruses as well...and the lyrics seem to be interesting. Overall I'm happy and I will definitely be purchasing more of their albums in the future.

Reactions: Tee
Hear hear!!
Yup, btw..which part(s) seems to be interesting to you?
Lot of parts have been discussed here and
new thoughts are always welcome... whaha!! :p
Oh, btw: Welcome to the pleasuredome! ;)

-x-
Iris

Man, this album is great. On my way home from the store I listened to the entire album while flying down the highway...it was awesome. I knew it would be good because at about the 3rd song I had a huge smile come over my face while listening to the music. That doesnt happen often with me, but when it does the albums/bands have gone on to be some of my favorites. Then last night when I climbed into bed I listened to the album the whole way through, and when it was over...I was too excited to sleep so I listened to it again! Man this is really good stuff! Are the other albums in the same vein as this?

every nevermore album is different, this was the 7-string experiment cd. every release is great, and has it's own qualities, which make Nevermore the greatst band ever. get Politics next if you like Thrash, the self-titled if you like american powermetal, Dreaming Neon Black if you like.... hmm sonically-loud music that has meaning, and doesnt have one bad track lol... its hard to describe DNB

I went to a local record store today to see if they had any nevremore albums (what was I thinking?). Of course they didnt, so the next time I make a trip to the city I'll pick up Dreaming Neon Black and Politics of Ecstacy most likely. It sucks having to drive two hours to buy cd's.