Today is Johan's birthday

Happy birthday, Johan! Cheers!

I too, hope to see your band play one day...

Florida blows... the sunshine state my ass... trust me... i live here... cant wait to move...

It's my birthday today too Got a few CD's waiting for me, and heading straight to the Italian resto oh yeah!

w00000 how sweet of your sister to open this thread Joan!
Happy birthday, !!!!
have the best one man!
drink alot of vodka, and make the best of it!

Juan1.jpg

Wow, that's really bizarre seeing these nice ladies congratulating Johan, when indeed I should be the one hailed. There's very few things that an Orangutang has that I hasn't.

Patric said:
Wow, that's really bizarre seeing these nice ladies congratulating Johan, when indeed I should be the one hailed. There's very few things that an Orangutang has that I hasn't.

Fuck im late! :p Happy B day Johan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patric stop SMOKING windex! (for the 3rd time)

(man i made a weird typo)

Dude thats a chemical, I never TOCUH CHEMICALS!" AND CHEERS my pals BROTHER HAHAHAH SHEEIT man fuck its fucking beautiful, everything I mean??

CHEERS EVERYONE