Today, we party...

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
Cuz it's my birthday dammit. Im gonna go get majorly trashed tonight, and wake up surrounded by girls I cant remember the names of.. hahahah! just kidding. Too bad most of you live so far away, I'd invite you to come to the beach with us!

J

Is this the beach at night lit by bonfires? I hope it is... I don't like the sunlight...

Happy birthday!!! :D

Have a great day!!! :)

Spyros Newstream at yer service... I am getting drunk in yer honour right now..:)

-phyros (wrrrrraaaaaaghhhh!)

Happy birthday!!

Party at the beach? In the night, then, I hope... don't like beaches at the day.... too much sun; ruins the white black metal skin, you know :p

whooo, you guys are way too anti-beach. Yeah, I got home at a health 10am.. barely coherent. There were a lot of girls.. that I can vaguely remember.. hahahahah.

Thanks for all the uhm.... wishes and stuff. yes! Thus far I just got $$$ for my day. $$$ which Im saving for my trip to FL, to do it all over again.. hahah.

J

thanx dude! It wasnt bad... lots of beer, but the girl to guy ratio sucked.. which would've left me with sluts, fat chicks, or chicks too young.. so.. no girls.. hahah

J