Today's purchases

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
In my ongoing quest to send myself broke, I bought the following things today:

Dungeon - "A Rise To Power" (I could only find it at Skinny's - not at JB yet, so any Brisbanites should go to Skinny's to get it, and tell them I sent ya... they won't have a clue who you're talking about, though)
Enchant - "Blink of an Eye" (their new CD - yay!)
Enchant - "A Blueprint of the World" (rereleased with extra stuff!)
Enchant - "Wounded" (rereleased with "Time Lost"!)

Def Leppard DVD - "Historia"/"In The Round, In Your Face"
WWE DVD - "Hulk Still Rules" (four hours of Hulkamania, including his first match and stuff - I'm not a big fan of the Hulkster, but I AM a big fan of rare matches and historical footage)

Spending money rules. :headbang:

Def Leppard DVD :headbang:

I don't have it (no DVD player) however I have Historia and In The Round both on video. Historia is great as it has every clip from their good era, and In The Round is probably the best concert video ever... :D EVER!

In The Round is worth the purchase just to watch Steve play - he had pure Rocker essence running in his veins... gawd bless 'im :cry:

Spiffy: I got my copy today from skinnys. I should have read your post first then I wouldnt have to had tried all the other stores first as skinnys is the furtherest away from the bus stop :)
But nevertheless I have and it rules!

:cool:

Well, I've watched In the Round and Historia. Picture is awful - they could have at least restored it a bit, but it looks worse than a top quality VHS tape. The sound is a bit out synch too (about half a second) on In the Round but improves a bit after the layer change. Both still rock though :)

Oh, and the bonus videos (for the singles from Slang and Euphoria) rule! In the "Goodbye" video a bloke on a train picks up some chick, so maybe you should watch it and get some tips, Spawny :) He's a basketballer or something, so perhaps you should give that a try.