Todger/Banana has died...

AcesHigh

Sep 25, 2002
Novo Hamburgo, Brasil
At least I think something bad happened to him. I cant contact him since the beginning of October. He was supposed to send me an email with his phone number, so I could phone him when I was in London to meet him. Well, one week before I left for Europe, I lost all contact with him. He NEVER again appeared on Yahoo Messenger nor on the Ultimate Metal forums. He also doesnt answer emails, to any of his email addresses. Since he was already some 22 or 23 and had never even kissed a girl, and he had VERY LOW self-esteem, i dont even doubt he maybe commited suicide. Dont know. I hope, really, that he is okay, but I fear for his life. Poor Todger...

:)

I've seen him lurking both here and on the chat forum. He's around.

quote: so I could phone him when I was in London to meet him.

it all makes sense now. :)

because damn, i am on the internet all the time and I havent seen him online on messenger nor lurking around the forums for more than a month!! I also posted topics on this forum and on the chat forum asking about him and NOBODY of you fucks cared to answer, and he didnt answered also. And he didnt replied any email at all!!!

I made a search for his nick here and his last message was very old.

If you guys say he is well than MAKE HIM CONTACT ME, be it on email, messenger or the forum!!!

Hello Aces, I am still here, thank you for your concern. I did have the flu when you were due to come over actually and then when I saw your e-mails I got worried and felt bad that I'd let you down cause I couldn't meet you. Sorry :( :( :(

AcesHigh said:
because damn, i am on the internet all the time and I havent seen him online on messenger nor lurking around the forums for more than a month!! I also posted topics on this forum and on the chat forum asking about him and NOBODY of you fucks cared to answer, and he didnt answered also. And he didnt replied any email at all!!!

I made a search for his nick here and his last message was very old.

If you guys say he is well than MAKE HIM CONTACT ME, be it on email, messenger or the forum!!!
Ever thought that some people have real lives there ya fucking internet geek?