Toledo show (9/17) cancelled???

I play in Genocya. One of the local bands playing with Into Eternity at that show. I contacted the guy who runs The Underground in Toledo, OH and he said everything is good on his end and hopes that Into Eternity still come. Apparently the promoter is the one who said the show is cancelled, when it really isn't. I hope this info helps. Toledo needs Into Eternity!!!!!!

I know quite a few people who are coming from different cities just to see Into Eternity... I really hope this show still happens for their sake!

If it's still going on, I will do my best to promote the show pack the venue with lovers of great metal!

I talked to our agent today and he has cancelled the show. He had a problem with the promoter of the club, so we are not playing as of today. Sorry to all!

, metal!

TIM

AuditoryDemise said:
I know quite a few people who are coming from different cities just to see Into Eternity... I really hope this show still happens for their sake!

If it's still going on, I will do my best to promote the show pack the venue with lovers of great metal!

timroth-intoeternity said:
I talked to our agent today and he has cancelled the show. He had a problem with the promoter of the club, so we are not playing as of today. Sorry to all!

, metal!

TIM

This really sucks since I know that the guy who actually books/runs the club really wanted Into Eternity there. He's been getting screwed by that promoter alot lately. Is there no way something can be worked out?