Dimmu tour cancelled

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED
We apologise for any inconvenience caused - There is no rescheduled date for this event

:cry: The Hifi bar website has the same thing. Oh well, I guess its better than buying plane tickets to Melbourne and having it be cancelled. What a pooshitter of an announcement :cry:

Last year or whenever it was I was going to buy a plane ticket to Sydney and go and see Yes, but something at the back of my head told me not to. Then they cancelled. Good thing I'm schizo, otherwise I wouldn't have had an imaginary voice telling me not to go.

Its all the shows as far as I can tell, both the Sydney and Melbourne ones were cancelled so I assume all the rest were as well Haupy.

DIMMU BORGIR Cancel Australian, Japanese Tours - Jan. 8, 2004

Norwegian black metallers DIMMU BORGIR have reportedly cancelled all of their Australian/Japanese dates that were scheduled to take place in early February. Although no official reason was given for the cancellation, it is believed that problems with the Japanese portion of the trek led to the decision to call off both tours. This is the second time DIMMU BORGIR have cancelled an Australian tour, having previously axed what would have been their first-ever trip Down Under back in 1999.

The affected dates are as follows:

Feb. 03 - Shibuya Club Quattro – Tokyo, JAP
Feb. 04 - Nagoya Club Quattro - Nagoya, JAP
Feb. 05 - Shinsaibashi Club Quattro - Osaka, JAP
Feb. 10 - The Arena - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, AUS
Feb. 11 - The Metro – Sydney, AUS
Feb. 13 - HiFi Bar - Melbourne, AUS
Feb. 14 - HiFi Bar - Melbourne, AUS
Feb. 15 - Adelaide Uni - Adelaide, AUS

BLOODY JAPAN! :mad:

Maybe they are scared Astennu will punch them on the nose or something so they steer clear of Australia :(