Tom and Henrik!!! WTF??

Wurper

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
In your studiodiary...the guitars... you have a Ibanez Universe Multicolor... but the finish is sanded down....WTF??? vad i helvete??

you don't do that to a multicolor UV!!! :mad:

please tell me it was not you who did it...

Hey I got a hold of that guitar couple of years ago and the guitar was in mint condtion but it looked so fucking ugly and girlie with all the yellow and pink swirls on it so i went to my parents house and grabbed a heatgun and 15 min later i had a cool guitar that i could use live and feel good with. I understand your reaction cuz i got that million times before and of course i REALLY droppes in value but i dont give a fuck cuz its my guitar and it suits me better now and im not gonna sell it anyway. Hope this answer your question buddy....
Stay Grey........H

hey...thanks for the quick reply... I don't agree with you but I understand your point ...:cool:

BTW I saw you guys play with candlemass in stockholm couple of months ago...great gig...great playing...your triaxis sounded sweet... cut really good, very articulate... though too bad you played for such short period of time... any stockholm dates coming up after you have finish recording?

BTW #2...:)
I have a chance exchanging my jem777sk (shockingpink) for a uv7bk(blackgreen universe) though the finish is fucked up beyond crap... the guy selling it was thought i should peel of the finish and just oil it... is that what you did?
But im really out for an blackgreen UV cuz thats what trey in morbid angel uses :rolleyes: hehe

anyway im just babbling...

Med vänliga hälsningar Jimmy
Stay pink;)

Hey man . I dont know if you can order Caparison guitars here but if you go to Credit on our site you`ll find a link to them. And YEEEEES they are fucking killer guitars .We used 4 guitars for c 60 -70 gigs and they worked perfect and I broke the first string on our last gig in Stockholm. So check em out cuz Caparison is the right shit you need.We just got 2 new guitars each before the recording of the new one and they are just fucking sweet to play.
Later...

Heheh just kiddin dude. I want a Caparison!!!I have been looking I have no idea who the hell would have them in the states!!I may have to order one blind from overseas one day.

Bear<--------eagerly awaiting the release of Recreation Day