Tom Araya disses new Metallica

I want to see their work schedule.

1: Message Kerry for lyrics to "Christ-douche" and appologise for own crappy attempt at lyrics.

2: Finish lyrics to "Warfist, Fastwar, Fisted D-war-f."

3: Explain to Metal Hammer that Joey Belladonna isn´t trüe. If time permits diss someone else to cause stirr in media.

4: Fire Dave Lombardo.

:headbang:

HAHAHAH. That made my day!!!

Personally, I don't think Slayer has any room to talk on this. I felt the new Metallica CD was very progressive, almost that of "And Justice For All...". Where as Slayer's last CD "Christ Illusions" literally made me think Slayer was done. I mean The Last Metallica CD brought me fate, after years of disappointment(I do not think i need to name these albums) Now As for What Araya said, I think he was just saying something for the sake of opening his mouth. I have realized over the years Ton, and Kerry are not the most Humble people in the world. They are just so in to Slayer and themselves, which can be a good thing. But, in this situation I think Tom should have just shut up, and stop being so jealous cause Metallica will always be known as the better band. And shit slayer can you write one damn song with out the same meaning. I mean damn only one person in your band claims to be Satanic.

@Arg_Hamster- that was funny as hell.

but I personally think it was his honest personal opinion. He has no reason to be jealous. I understand it all as in "Metallica trying to be the kind of Metal they are not." In their last record, they just proved they can play metal music. Not too fast, mind you, but "metal" (whatever that means to you.) Of course it was not Thrash, even though the album tried in a few moments. Perhaps this was the aforementioned "forced" nature of the album?

As I said before, I don't believe in any of these "big four" media hype (Thrash is not a metal hierarchy, all bands have their place) but can readily say that Anthrax is a better band than Metallica; their musicians are just better players (or, Anthrax does not have Lars as drummer.) Benante and mostly everybody else plays better drums, and Lars acknowledged it (good he knows.) IMO, Among the Living is a more fun experience than even any of the earlier 4 Metallica albums (though each of those 4 were good in their own way.)

As far as the dissing goes, it's just immaturity. Regardless, even if Slayer were some kind of metal gods, if you are confident about who you are, there's no need to brag or to diss others. You just know you are good. Let others be who and what they are; no need to say how bad they are, or how good you are. It's childish behaviour, unfitting of middle-aged men. (I mean no offense to Slayer fans, this applies to any and all bands that do the same.)

On the Anthrax side of things, I am sure they will put out at least a decent album, whether it is Thrash or not. Hoping for the best (crossing my fingers for a more Thrashy release.)

I have to agree with Tom on this one. LOL. He only speaks the truth. And everyone saying "All slayer sounds the same". I suppose that's a "sad news for me cause Tom said what everyone is thinking and some are denying" way to say Metallica hasn't released a decent CD since the Black Album and Slayer stays true to the music, Unlike sell-out-tallica. Even Undisputed Attitude was decent and it stepped away from their genre. Well said Tom.

LOVE is a 4 letter word!!!
CAT is a 3 letter word!!!
DO is a 2 letter word!!!
A is one letter...

Given the choice new Metallica or being deaf... I'd say What?!?!?:lol:

Given the choice read more of your crybaby bullshit or being blind...I'd say being blind.

In the words of Scott Ian from ' Starting up a posse': "Go suck a dick huh?"

this from tom araya?!

of COURSE you know what you're getting with slayer, they've released the same album 8 times over.

there are some good songs on load, and death magnetic is a damn good album. Slayer release the same thing over and over and over. stream Seasons' title track and Angel of Death 12 times. there's your album.

I could not put it any better. Ditto.

Forced or not I really like Death Magnetic and if Metallica was not so into it I doubt they would be playing 6 songs of it live at shows,they did not do that for St anger or Reload.

I think Tom and Kerry should just give it up as far as dissing Metallica,its stupid as I like both there music as do many other fans.

I feel Charlie is Jealous of Metallicas success and he diged them most likely and if you have seen the thrash metal documentry Get Thrashed even tries to say Metallica never influenced Anthrax which I belive is BS.

Will see how good the new Anthrax is none of there albums have ever let me down like Slayers or Metallicas I will say that.

I'm just tired of the singer drama.

Again, extremely well said. Ditto on this. Scott himself said the Metallica demo helped develop Anthrax's sound. Charlie is a super talented dude, but he always sounds like a woman scorned to me.

The new Metallica album is way the best since the black album but i cant hear any bass again..grrr
But Slayer are Gods of Thrash by far!! cmon!! Christ Illusion was a killer one!!
And any Slayer-hater must knowledge that when they reach Tom's and Dave's age
they wont be able to play like them...in a matter of fact
in that age probably most of you wont be able to play with your dicks
so fuck off
i am an anthrax maniac but i cant hear you talking like this about Slayer
fuck the Grammy and the bullshit
i am talking about aggression,speed and pure thrash metal over 2 decades
what the fuck have you done in your life scumbags?
leave the musicians do what they want and if you dont like it
go home and sing the blues
dont post hate messages and crapy ideologies
it makes you stupid and us bored

Let´s find some beer and women and give the beer to them. Watch them get drunk and make out and then go home alone and bitch about not getting any.

Or we could just ship the beer to Ethiopia where people really need beer.

Yes, I´m kind of bored too.

I'm sure we could get Michael Jackson to write another "We Are The World" type song. I think he'd be all about writing a song to raise money to give beer to the world's children.

I'm sure we could get Michael Jackson to write another "We Are The World" type song. I think he'd be all about writing a song to raise money to give beer to the world's children.

LOL It wasn't beer it's called jesus juice :lol: