Tomahawk

I love both of their albums. In my opinion Tomahawk is Patton's best post FNM project, although the EP w/ DEP was damn good. Catch 'em live if you can, killer show.

Winnar! I have a CD-R of this don't I? I'll check it out poste haste (meaning, in the next 72 hours).

Nevertheless, if you have triple digit worth of new music, why are you listening to something you already know? Head spinning...does not compute....error, error...abort....ctrl+alt+delete.....unplug.

Because it rules! Listened to their first album today as well. :D Yeah I thought I sent you a CD-R, I'm pretty sure of Mit Gas.

Oh yeah, I've listened to about half of the triple digit stack. I'm really glad I didn't buy a lot of these albums!

New album is rad. Reminds me of that one X-files sequence when Mulder gets the fuck kicked out of him in The Buried Desert Train of Doom and the Injuns have to save his poor white ass.

Okay it's not quite as cool as that, but I've only listened to it about 10 times so there's much more to learn.

No, although it's hardly normal.

It resides somewhere around the Director's Cut version of things, where it's easy to listen to, but not entirely accessible. You should definitely check it out though, it's quite different from their other stuff.