Tomorrow is the day.

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The news will be posted here in the forum tomorrow at 11:00 EST. Everyone but General Zod is invited to meet me here for discussion in the thread.

Glenn H.

I really can't wait for tomorrow now. I've been getting so anxious about this lineup. I never thought anything would beat last years when it was first announced, but I truly believe that this years will...at least in my opinion. Can't wait!

tenebre said:
does that mean GB holders will get an email today? :)))))

I think what Glenn meant to say was "TIGHT" although "Negative" will suffice. :devil:

All I need to see tomorrow is that Nightwish is performing, and I will be ecstatic!!! Also, I would love to see an Italian prog band at the festival. I don't believe there has ever been an Italian representative at the PP festival. Maybe Empty Tremor or Secret Sphere!!!! Also, Time Machine would be amazing!

I'm guessing we'll know the whole lineup immediately, and it won't be dragged out like before? Cool.

I wonder if anyone will win the contest .. . .

Steve

It's today!!! Today, today, today!!! Whoo-hoo! Now can I survive the next... hour and 52 minutes??

GZ, if you're not careful, I hear anticipation *will* kill you. You should be careful--you're going to owe me some shots once BoP's new one comes out, and I want to be able to collect.

S

General Zod said:
Is it possible to become physically ill from anticipation? God I hope not.

GZ

Yes, an ulcer, acid reflux, etc.
vomit-smiley-002.gif

The suspense is keeeelllling me!

Stacy