Good news for PoS fans

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Daniel, Johan, Johan, and Fredrick will be arriving on Thursday evening. Kristoffer will be arriving on Friday. All will be departing on Sunday.

So for everyone that did not get a chance to meet Daniel back at PP III, he will be there the entire time to meet and greet.

Glenn H.

Awesome. They and Into Eternity are the reason I'm coming along with Savatage and to a lesser extent Dreamscape. I happened to meet Daniel last year at a Flower Kings show and he's one of the nicest, humblest, down-to-earth guys I've ever met. I mean the guy was tearing apart his own gear! Those guys were traveling in a van afterall. He signed stuff of my stuff that was already signed by the other guys from PP III. At the time he told me that the Perfect Element II would be out sometime in 2005, so hopefully that's still true, probably late next year.

uncertain if knowing this is a good thing, or may lessen the amount of time for one to have a nice chat with him. In NYC at Hammer of the Gods I was afforded the quick 5 minute chat with him. Granted, everyone wants to meet and have him sign stuff..fair is fair..but i'll say..hanging out with Johan hallgren at PP 3 was 1 of the most memorable times.

I do audio documentaries..used to be for a radio show i did..but I still do them for my own nostalgia as wel as possibly a future show. I had like 10 or 15 questions I hoped to ask Daniel at PP 3..maybe if time allows..I could spend a little more time than the NYC 1:30AM exp. Altho it was that late on a week night...but 90 minutes of standing in the rain near Times Square sometimes makes me wonder..I did manage to get a photo with Daniel Plant and Mike Bonham tho :p.

It would be HIGHLY appreciative if TPE Part 2 came out next year..esp considering that there is talk of a BE DVD and/or CD coming out as well...But these guys cannot put out enough so as a dedicated fan of a band to savor nearly everything involving them, 2 more new releases would be like x-mas came 2 extra times next year..oh and not to mention a new album THIS YEAR as well.

Kyle

Heh, spoke to Kristoffer's wife last night (at the Threshold gig here in Holland) and she mentioned he would also be in Atlanta next weekend. If i had read this thread before i attended the Threshold gig i would have asked why she wouldn't let him go on Thursday like the rest of the band ;)

Would have been nice if we could share the same flight with PoS again like two years ago, but that won't happen this year :(

Henk
(who's now off from work for a well deserved vacation and really looking forward to next weekend already)