Tomorrow is the day.

Hmm...wondering if I should check in the library between classes, or wait until I get home from class at 2...oh who the hell am I kidding, I know I can't wait that long!

I am at computer class right now!! 1 hour and 22 minutes to go. I wont be able to check until 11:26 so I will have to wait for like 1 hr and 50 min or so. I am going crazy!! but I am still trying to keep cool :headbang:
jump3.gif

jawdrop.gif
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm damn glad I got a wireless network adapter for my laptop since I'll just be starting a meeting when the announcement occurs. That way I can still catch the announcement sitting in my meeting. I'm just trying to come up with a way to avoid yelling, cheering, or doing a little dance in the meeting when I read it.

Guy

What's up Kez? Get your gold badge for this year yet...or are you waiting for the lineup before you purchase? I got mine...Franco won't be making it this year probably...he has school exams or something that month, and can't chance missing them.