tonight's decision

Frith

Jun 20, 2002
Aveta, Sweden
Ever since I got the Tonight's Decision cd, I always have been really moved by the design...both inside the booklet and the cover illustrations. Have the cover as a longsleeve T-shirt, and for about 2 month ago, I got my poster of the TD-cover… I really liked, BUT, now I can see the face of the man… that’s really disappointed me… I liked the kind of fuzzy/blurry face that not showed his identity. But this doesn’t make this illustration less worth in my eyes…
Then a question… who did come up with the idea of this railway thing? You or the guys in Katatonia??

Originally posted by Seems like Trav
yes, awhile after i finished it, i realized i should have cut out the face to the hat appears to be floating. live and learn i guess. the idea is a combination of mine and the bands'.

Were there same conditions during the Last Fair Deal Gone Down cover making? I mean, you and the band put your vise heads together, and the crashed bathroom were the result…? Reed somewhere that Anders wanted this cover to be a “non-travis-cover”. Guess he mean that they wanted you to do something different? Right? I think that cover is awesome as well