Character in "Tonight's Decision"

Orias

God of Emptiness
Jul 20, 2001
Omaha, NE
Who is the figure on the cover of "Tonight's Decision"? Is it Anders? It looks relatively similar to him.

And who´s the figure behind "kim larsen"? :D
If you´re really the guy from :Of the wand & the moon:, it´s cool to see you around here.
Cheers :)

--> Orias: :confused:

Yeah, is that really Kim Larson?

'Martyre' by Saturus is one of my all time favourite albums... I'm sorry that you left them!

The 'Tonight's Decision' cover looks to me like a photo with effects applied to it. It's not just a drawing is it!?

#1 - I don't think it is Kim Larsen from Saturnus/OFWAM/The Loveless. I e-mailed to check.

#2 - The cover of Tonight's Decision IS a real picture of course, but the figure is not Anders.. just some random guy.

I'm sure it's a real picture, not a drawing. It's too realistic. Look at the photo of the guy on the inside, look at his hand, that's a real guy. & the book doesn't give credits to any drawings or paintings, but it does give credits to photographers.

i thought we were discussing the character on the COVER!!! read the first message once again!

no, i'm not THAT kim larsen (we just share the same name, the same country and the same musical taste - i even also play guitar and writes music....weird!!)