Should Alwin be banned ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I just want to go home

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
hmm, i find it strange a certain boarduser needs so much recognition and attention by having even threads dedicated to him.
anathema members excluded ofcourse.

:lol: :lol:

He wanted it, he got it... Let's wait a bit for the results but I'm not sure I'm the one who'll have the most 'yes' options !

i don't want anyone to be banned! i wonder where all these yes-votes come from...
you should have made this poll a public one

Descendres said:
hmm, i find it strange a certain boarduser needs so much recognition and attention by having even threads dedicated to him.
anathema members excluded ofcourse.

:lol: :lol:
such a glorious moment, yeah right :D

drama_queen said:
He wanted it, he got it... Let's wait a bit for the results but I'm not sure I'm the one who'll have the most 'yes' options !
*clap clap* woooooooooooooooooowww Alwin already got 14 "yes" votes? he must be hated veeeeeeeery badly here then :Smug: Now you tell me that all those votes were from *real*members? :Smug::Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: spare us the useless drama.you're not evn funny,sorry to tell you:err:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
*clap clap* woooooooooooooooooowww Alwin already got 14 "yes" votes? he must be hated veeeeeeeery badly here then :Smug: Now you tell me that all those votes were from *real*members? :Smug::Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: spare us the useless drama.you're not evn funny,sorry to tell you:err:

Wasn't supposed to be funny, it was just eye for an eye :D

Bastet said:
i wonder where all these yes-votes come from...
you should have made this poll a public one

They come from users :confused:
And Alwin didn't make his poll public so...
Oh and seems like a major victory for me :

View Poll Results: Should drama_queen be banned?
Yes 5 22.73%
No 17 77.27%
I just wanna go home... 0 0%

View Poll Results: Should Alwin be banned ?
Yes 14 70.00%
No 3 15.00%
I just want to go home 3 15.00%