Just so everyone knows...

Okay, time for one more black spot on my reputation…

The post that is screencapped in this thread is not a true reflection of what happened. The fact of the matter is that I misconstrued the details of the situation with Marie in my thread. The situation is, in fact, as she described it. I feel really stupid for posting what I did in the first place. I was basically pressured into posting that thread by some people on the board who shall remain nameless. The bottom line was, I did it because I was angry and let myself be convinced into a bad choice by that anger. That is all.

inb4: Everyone stopped caring anyway.

I know how you feel, when shit like that happens people do stupid things, just let this pass as quick as you can, and that means stop posting in this thread, or talking with anyone about what happened with anyone, and try not to hate Marie, I mean it could have happened with you too, what's done is done and you can't reverse it so it's better to learn to live with it :)

I really hate that I only have the old XBOX and I can't find games for it anywhere now :mad:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Look at Me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah E dating blah blah blah blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I was drunk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Daddy Beats me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah blah blah Killswitch Engage blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Point is, you fail for even being in the situation.

popcorn.gif

mhmmm.

I never bothered to look in this thread before. but it was some good drama and lulz. almost like watching tv.

The post that is screencapped in this thread is not a true reflection of what happened. The fact of the matter is that I misconstrued the details of the situation with Marie in my thread. The situation is, in fact, as she described it. I feel really stupid for posting what I did in the first place. I was basically pressured into posting that thread by some people on the board who shall remain nameless. The bottom line was, I did it because I was angry and let myself be convinced into a bad choice by that anger. That is all.

Dear holy mother of christ are you pussywhipped. Grow a sack.

I don't know why you mods are always searching for a reason to ban people, or how you need to have some secret meeting of elders to decide what is and is not fagotry on these boards. Ban people for being dumb, when they are being dumb.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!