Just so everyone knows...

i guess i'm the only one who likes Alexis hahaha
i had some serious lulz time with Chris, but now its just pathetic

Nothing ever happens when I'm here and I leave for just 5 days and this happens :mad:

BTW how did chris know about the other guy?

^I told him as soon as I got back home.

Also, it didn't really happen the way he posted. I had already told him about that guy and that I was trying as hard as I could to stay with him, but he knew it was gonna happen sooner or later because I wasnt 100% happy with Chris. Anyway, that doesn't mean I hate him or anything. We talked on msn, I think he understands how I feel in this situation. He made it sound like it didn't bother me at all to do this but tbh I've been thinking about it for a long time and searching for the best way to do it. I feel like shit just as much as he does.

So you told him anyway, it's like if you broke with him, hmm hard situation, wish you the best to you 2.

So you told him anyway, it's like if you broke with him, hmm hard situation, wish you the best to you 2.
Yeah exactly, I came back home and told him I was with the new guy and that I didnt know what to do anymore, then later on we broke up. It wasnt easy because I knew Chris was really attached to me so I tried to do it as gently as possible.

6k70opfqu0.gif

Yeah exactly, I came back home and told him I was with the new guy and that I didnt know what to do anymore, then later on we broke up. It wasnt easy because I knew Chris was really attached to me so I tried to do it as gently as possible.

That sucks, but if you weren't happy any longer with him what you did was the best, I know that's hard because you don't feel comfortable with the relationship and the other person does :S.

But Now that you explained yourseld, it doesn't seem to be as he said o_O.

^I told him as soon as I got back home.

Also, it didn't really happen the way he posted. I had already told him about that guy and that I was trying as hard as I could to stay with him, but he knew it was gonna happen sooner or later because I wasnt 100% happy with Chris. Anyway, that doesn't mean I hate him or anything. We talked on msn, I think he understands how I feel in this situation. He made it sound like it didn't bother me at all to do this but tbh I've been thinking about it for a long time and searching for the best way to do it. I feel like shit just as much as he does.

Care-Bear.jpg