Just so everyone knows...

Without paying? I'm doubtful dude. It's just fat chicks, used goods or butterfaces for you my man :kickass:

Well maybe she's not the most beautifull girl or close to be beauty, but she's the coolest person I know :kickass:.

Anyway the tastes are very wide, everyone has got different tastes, I respect your taste and everything so you should respect my choice.

BTW here the point is not if she was ugly or beauty, the main thing here layss about how she behaved man.

AND YO MAMA

OOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cool:

398px-Arcturus_2005_-_Simen_(ICS_Vortex)_Hestnas.jpg

Well maybe she's not the most beautifull girl or close to be beauty, but she's the coolest person I know :kickass:.

Anyway the tastes are very wide, everyone has got different tastes, I respect your taste and everything so you should respect my choice.

BTW here the point is not if she was ugly or beauty, the main thing here layss about how she behaved man.

Reverse trolling does not work. Serious answer does not work. Nice try though :lol: Anyways, leave Chris alone, you fucking report and cry whenever someone says something about you, so you don't deserve the right to call anybody anything.

Reverse trolling does not work. Serious answer does not work. Nice try though :lol: Anyways, leave Chris alone, you fucking report and cry whenever someone says something about you, so you don't deserve the right to call anybody anything.

Ok dude. The peace be with you.

Stay sharp, because I'll be still around here for a time.

I've got a solution for you and you can take it or leave it, if you want bigger genitals, measure from a different place.